2007 Chevrolet / Impala / dealership / salespeople
I traded in my 2003 Chevy Impala for a new 2007 Chevy Impala at Jerry Gleason Chevrolet. When they took my old car, I left my I-pass (toll road remote device) on the windshield. I realized it about a half hour after leaving the dealership. I called my salesperson and he told me he would call back. After no call back, the following day I called him again. He said there was no I-pass in the vehicle. After hearing that, I checked the record on the internet and it turns out it had been being used (over $5.00 in charges) while it was missing. I immediately cancelled service on the device. After it could no longer be used, the salesman called me back and said they found it (since it could no longer be used). He then, actually asked me to give them a perfect rating when I received my survey (unbelieveable). Anyway, the manager assured me that they would send the device back to me, along with a check to cover the tolls taken and cost of a new I-pass device. I never heard from them again. If I ever consider buying a Chevy again (which I doubt), I surely won't be purchasing it at Jerry Gleason Chevrolet.
More 2007 Chevrolet / Impala Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 duramax fuel injectors 
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - fake or mreal 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - chevrolet programs & events department 
- chevrolet car - fake lootery 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - scam lottery 
- Chevrolet - sticker price?
- Chevrolet - myself we bought a chevy trax 2017
- Chevrolet - 2104 chevrolet silverado
- Chevrolet Worldwide - prize money
- Chevrolet Motors Promotion United Kingdom - 3crore 35lakh rupees chevrolet captive car