2007 Chevrolet / Impala / dealership / salespeople

1 7901 Roosevelt RoadForest Park, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 708-366-5684

I traded in my 2003 Chevy Impala for a new 2007 Chevy Impala at Jerry Gleason Chevrolet. When they took my old car, I left my I-pass (toll road remote device) on the windshield. I realized it about a half hour after leaving the dealership. I called my salesperson and he told me he would call back. After no call back, the following day I called him again. He said there was no I-pass in the vehicle. After hearing that, I checked the record on the internet and it turns out it had been being used (over $5.00 in charges) while it was missing. I immediately cancelled service on the device. After it could no longer be used, the salesman called me back and said they found it (since it could no longer be used). He then, actually asked me to give them a perfect rating when I received my survey (unbelieveable). Anyway, the manager assured me that they would send the device back to me, along with a check to cover the tolls taken and cost of a new I-pass device. I never heard from them again. If I ever consider buying a Chevy again (which I doubt), I surely won't be purchasing it at Jerry Gleason Chevrolet.

Comments

• To
      14th of Jan, 2011

My mother was diagnosed with cervical cancer and it is curable with a hysterectomy. We tried specialist close to family but were told they dropped secure horizon contracts because of billing issues and non payment to providers. We are forced to an area where we have to make a big down payment before being seen or scheduled for surgery plus now we have cost of hotel stay and meals to add because its a provider 5 hours away and no family around. My next question is being diagnosed w cancer can we switch her to another plan?. Elderly people are being taken advantage of and its a disgrace. Any experts that might help us on our next step?