Posted:

Absolutely one of the worst companies we have ever dealt with

101phones.com
Absolutely one of the worst companies we have ever dealt with. They are inept, unprofessional scam artists. We had to return an item twice because it was the wrong product. After waiting over two months for our item (which they kept lying about being shipped), we had enough and requested a total refund. Surprise, surprise... they slammed us with their processing fee for trying to get our money back. Seriously, don't even waste your time with these ###--they're out to take your money. Their prices are cheap, but they're cheap to lure customers in so they can ship them the wrong items and jerk them around to collect shipping/processing charges from them. NEVER AGAIN.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  11th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi,
I am facing a similar issue. Sold a used item that does not work after advertising it as new on their website. After I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, they agreed to refund the money if I shipped the item back at my own expense. I did just that. They confirmed receipt and informed me, through the BBB, that the money will be refunded to my PayPal account latest by 1st July. I haven't received it yet.

Whenever I call the manager, a lady (I use the term loosely) called Beth Knight, I always get her voicemail. Even after leaving two messages, I haven't heard back from them. I believe they are waiting for me to give up.

The thing is, I won't. Even for a sum less than $50. It's a matter of principle. Let's join forces and run this fraudulent company out of business. You can reach me at sourya.biswas@gmail.com.
N  29th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

101phones.com - Do not order refurbished phones from 101phones.com
101phones.com

Do not order refurbished phones from 101phones.com! Their return policy does not allow refunds. I got an extra handset for my system and it doesn't work. They want me to pay to send it back so they can look at it and decide if they will send a replacement. Don't be fooled by buy SAFE. It only guarantees their shabby return policy, not satisfaction with the product.
A  8th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Wish I had seen this before I ordered from them! Returned a phone in February and still cannot get credit from them. They want me to prove they received it and I have the receipt from the U.S. Postal Service indicating where and at what time it was delivered. I have made 5 phone calls and spoken to 2 additional supervisors and NONE of them are from the United States!!! They barely speak English. Totally incompetent. I am turning them in to the Better Business Bureau and notifying our Attorney General of their method of doing business. Everyone that has commented is correct DO NOT do business with them. Use SmithGear. They are a 5 star merchant, provide EXCELLENT service and sell American made products.
N  6th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I should have seen this website before I bought a phone system from them. At first I received a phone that DID NOT match the picture on their website and while in the process of trying to get an exchange they kept saying it was the product I requested. After going back and forth numerous I decided to chalk it up to experience and request a refund. Now I am paying for it not only with aggravation but with them attempting to charge processing fee when a) I never got the phone system I requested, b) the website contains misrepresentation which caused me to rely on it believing I was going to receive the product described. DO NOT do business with them - spread the word 101 phones should be avoided at all costs as you actually have no adequate recourse for reimbursement in the event something happens.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree