Collect Com Credit IncHarassment

E

This company has been harassing me for i believe over a decade. Whatever it is they are trying to collect has nothing to do with me other than someone used my phone number and here we are.
Collect com credit inc has broken many laws with what i have personally experienced. After a lengthy battle with these idiots the calls stopped for several years. Then out of nowhere they started again last june 2014. The employee name i was given was "ryan", this person was so rude and degrading to me it prompted me to make a complaint with the ontario consumer protection. What a joke. After over ten years of harassment and law breaking activity i was informed by sandra karan that ccc (Collect com credit inc) would be monitored!! What joke, no fines nothing, not even a slap on the wrist by consumer protection!!!
This complaint is ongoing with the consumer protection ontario but i have no hope, they are protecting collection agencies not consumers. This company for now has stopped calling me, i do not believe this is over as "ryan" seems desparate in his attempts to somehow connect me with this file. They have not attempted to take me to court, they have done nothing but harass me for a decade under the noses of consumer protection ontario with no to little reprimand for their illegal conduct on the phone to victims. I would like to see this company finally dealt with as they should have been long ago. How can we get out gov't "consumer protection and sandra karan" to actually reprimand companies who have proven they can not and will not conduct themselves under the laws that govern them. I am considering legal action, any ideas??