Coles Supermarkets Australia — hot cooked chicken purchased
I purchased a hot chicken from the Southland Store on Thursday 26/9/19, please picture of bag and bar code attached. I was eating the stuffing out of the middle of it and I came across something hard in my mouth, it nearly broke my tooth, I swallowed it accidentally. I then scooped out the rest of the stuffing and found another small rock in it. Surely the insides of the chicken should be cleaned out properly!
I always eat Coles chickens and have never had this before!
Please see the attached photos. I am very disappointed that there were 2 rocks inside the chicken.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream