Circle Kcustomer service

A Dec 12, 2019 Review updated:

Cashier (Mike) circle k employee rudely complained about the amount of napkins I grabbed to go a long with my purchase, I assume I grabbed between 5&8 napkins to go a long with my purchase of a polar pop 2 snickers with almond butter and $5 on pump 4... Well (Mike) said what I assumed to be a horrible attempt to exchange the pleasantries of "small talk" with a bad joke when he said "you are aware I'm gonna have to charge you for all those napkins...!?!" I responded with since when is it in company policy to be so petty and show no concern for customer service? Mike then said well I can technically charge u 10cents a napkin I said in all means if nessicary please go a head and when does your manager come in? He then said at 6am and ripped the napkins out of my hands and I attempted to proceed with my purchase and told (Mike) I will be following up with his manager, well Mike then kicked me out of the store and stated he doesn't need to service spics or [censored]s

• Ki
    Kibbles01 Dec 15, 2019

Which state does ck charge for napkins? I know in Colorado we charge for creamers at 10c each when not purchasing a cofefe using the creamer to go button but have never seen a option to charge for napkins.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 15, 2019

@Kibbles01 But you said why which is reasonable. If you are not getting coffee you should not load up on creamer for free. He was not getting anything that logically required napkins to begin with, let alone that many napkins! He was wrong.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 15, 2019

Five to eight? For a drink, two Snickers bars and gasoline? No relisjwd, mustarded, onioned hot dog?? No cheese nachos? Nothing actually requiring napkins?

Ridiculous. You are Joan Crawford's we'd dream.