Chuck Hughes Inner CircleGuarantee not honored

D

I lost money using his system and informed them that I wanted by money back pursuant to their money-back guarantee. It has been 4 months and they are coming up with excuse after excuse to not pay me. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS INVESTMENT STRATEGY. IT DOESN'T WORK AND THEY DONT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE.

• Se
    Secretary Debbie Jun 23, 2017

These people are professional scammers. I hope and pray the people above got their $5, 000 back. Another class action lawsuit needs to take place with these crooks. Co t at the FCC.

• Mp
    Mplay Jun 23, 2017

In Chuck Hughes Material he CLAIMS that he Bought a COST 105 call when COST was 118.07 & that was $13 IN THE MONEY @ $5.48
    WHO would sell an Option worth $13.07 + Time Value for ONLY $5.48
    Give me a Break
    I have found this kind of claims in ALL his Material
    MATH makes NO SENSE ... What else is False

• Bj
    BJWhit May 22, 2014

These people are "The Wolves of Wall Street", with not enough class. Apparently, the marketing arm is (at least in our area of the country) is a group called SMS Inc. Owned and operated by a "#@^*!!!" (that's putting it nicely) "Brad Farwell" & a "Tom Rodzewich". These men got my 75 year old husband who'd suffered a major stroke on the phone. Golden tongues; they smelled like smoke & came straight from the pits of hell. They told him they would send him an agreement that he needed to sign & fax in. Arriving home I found out what had gone on, called and explained the entire situation to them. The next day there appeared a $5000 charge on our business credit card.

When I got the "agreement" to be signed & faxed in, it was already signed & initialed. They "CLAIMED" my husband had "docu-signed" it. My husband was never adept at the computer, PRIOR to his stroke. He needs me to work with him. There is NO way on God's good earth that he has the mental acuity to complete that task.

Conversations that followed, a written letter of my husband's doctor, or the POA naming me did not earn me any response, other than, "You are a liar, & making up stories!"

Needless to say it is in the hands of the "dispute department" for our credit card. Prayer requested. Will good prevail over evil in this conundrum??? To be continued. However, one thing is for sure, there are special places in Hell for people like this!

• Fe
    Fedor123 Mar 08, 2011

I subcribed to Chuck Hughes Inner Circle program a year agow, they promissed that my account will not loose money and it will be at least doubled in one year. One year latter my account is lost money and it did not double. Customer service became very mean when I called for reimbursment of my $ 5000.00 program fee.