ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA Logo

ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA

Having problems with ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA?

ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA Customer Service Contacts

11150 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 600
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA Customer Service. Initial ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA. Discuss the issues you have had with ChristianMingle / Spark Networks USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ChristianmingleUnprofessional realization

Well, don't know where to start. I honestly think that this website is terrible.
It's not done properly, so sometimes it looked like it was made by a 5 yo kid. Pictures are not fully seen neither on the phone or the PC.
It pretends to be a proper dating site with its own communities, groups, and system of emails sendings. The last one works like crap. You get an email right in your profile, but when you're on the website you can't normally read it, it simply doesn't redirect you to reading the letter. Strange. The website is very buggy.
So unprofessional and inconvenient to use.

ChristianMingle / Spark Networksnot as advertised

I paid a membership for 6 months, and have received no dates and very minimal correspondence from any other members. They are all the same people or men who are much too old for me and not what I requested. I contacted the company and asked for a transfer to another one of their sights and was told no, also told no refund. I have been on other dating sights and never had no responses before. I do not believe they are legitimate even though they advertise BBB. I want my money back!!!

not as advertised

• Li
        Little Nipper May 11, 2013

You might be better off staying single anyways since there is such terrible calamities in relationships & marriages now a days. My head spins from hearing about the divorces everywhere with people we know and in our neighborhood plus the terrible trouble teenagers get into as well, the grief they cause their parents .

Another thing is the internet is a terrible way to try to meet someone it's enticing though it seems great but it's all fool's gold. My advice is if you must have a relationship try to meet people in person in a group situation where you just do things together as friends. The problem with relationships is that people cover up their defects until it is too late after marriage you find they have a anger problem etc..

• Li
        Little Nipper May 11, 2013

BBB is a scam racket if you pay to be a member for your business they will see to it you get a good rating no matter how many complaints are filed, BBB will see to it that any complaints are successfully resolved or the complaint made void in one way or another. BBB is a privately own business it has nothing to do with the government or US legal system in any way.

If you have no business membership with the BBB then even if you get like one complaint you get rated like a C- or even a F rating to pressure you to pay for a membership with the BBB. I have had business people say to me they know BBB is a scam racket but that they join anyways since the BBB membership logo, rating etc. help increase their finical intake and their number of customers goes up .

BBB is all what people tend to perceive it means "reliability, trustworthiness" when in reality it is no such thing, in fact it could mean the exact opposite it is use by bad businesses to achieve and air of credibility instantly out of thin air just because so many ignorant people in it, like the Greeks believe in mythology like Zeus etc. but had no factual reason to do so.

Christianmingle.comI have been robbed of close to $10,000

I met William James on the Christianmingle.com website and got hooked with his quote"love for me". Then he claimed he had a friend Richard Ofori would be bringing me a box. Cool, naive as I was, believed that. Anyhow, Mr.Ofori contacted me and claimed he needed money for customs to allow the box into the country. Then it was more money and then he needed money to have a lawyer draw up the documents to allow the box into the states. But after the first two amounts of money I said no way. I have then figured out that I had been taken for a lot of money I truly didn't have or could afford to prett much give away. Then about 10 days ago, I got a call from a Dr. Robert William from Accra, Ghana who claimed he was a director of there and again wanted more money for this box and then money for the insurance on the box. I have stated I don't have anymore money. I have been robbed of close to $10, 000 and my dignity because of this situation. I have emails that were used, cell numbers for Dr. William and credentials for him as well.

• Ka
          KaraK Jun 06, 2012

This scam is as old as the internet itself. You can ask your local police to help you out but it's unlikely that the "Dr. William" exists and it's unlikely that they will be able to track this guy down.
          Those people have disposable phones, use disposable emails, and have fake IDs. They promise people money, goods, etc. but only if they wire money to help pay for customs. Once they get the money, they just disappear.

Christian MingleRip off

They advertise a free registration, but after you fill in the questionnaire they want you to pay. Don't use this crooks!

• Fr
            franklyn young sr. Aug 28, 2013

I am having problems logging in with my username and password . I keep putting them in but they tell me its already being used . well I know that, because its me who is logging in.they send me a password, that only says password reset link, but they don't send the new password, that I need to login please contact me by email, [email protected]

Christianmingle.comDating fraud

Don't use this website it is full with scammers. I met person there and then he scammed me. Customer support don't want to hear anything and they say it's my problem. I want a refund!

• Ru
              Rubybaby3 Oct 06, 2013

I recently was emailing a man on your web site. He was a fast talking, smooth talking, and never called me by my birth name. Came on very strong to me with his sweet talking ways.
              We never met in person. But within a weeks time, he asked me for 10, 000 dollars so he could get the equipment that was in a seaport. He claimed to have run out of money. It was the icing on the cake, I immediately saw another red flag and I heard a buzzer go off in my head. Telling me to run and cut off my communications with him.
              Doesn't Christian mingle do a background check on the people that are on this date site.
              ALL WOMEN BEWARE!!! Of fast, smooth talking men.if it seems to good to be true, it probably isn't TRUE!,