Chili's Grill & Bar — management
Karen Garrett the General Manager for the Bowie Location is the most unprofessional woman I have ever come across in management. She is rude, careless, and lazy. She unfortunately made my experience there terrible and i will not be returning to that location or any for that matter if that is the way managers address and handle issues. There needs to be a re-evaluation asap. Also employees and managers were seen touching all food with their bare hands and no gloves !! This is a problem and a big sanitary issue. Please have the health department inspect this.
More Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id!
- Chili's - kick in the wallet
- Chilis - bad experience
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service