Chicago Dept of Streets and SanitationWrongful impound

K

They towed my car from in front of my house claiming that my car was abandoned. The car is not I drive it every day my car is registered to the my home which is were the car was parked. I park my car in front of my house as do every body else on this block. the plates are up to date and every thing. I don't feel they should be able to do that with out checking first i am currently in contact with a lawyer and i do plan to take legal measures. Being a single parent with children i cant afford to pay money that I should not have to to get my car. How is it that they get to decide when and if I drive my car.

• Ki
    kimisha stampley Jul 17, 2008

still havent heard anything from any one I guess the little people have no say. I think the whole thing sucks these people dont care about ### but getting your money.