Check N Godiscrimination

On November 14, 2011 I went to this place to take my co-worker for cash advance
she is Handicap & she's is in a wheel chair first the manager Angel help me he told that I she need to go to Payroll department so they can fix the pay stub showing the company name so I said okay tomorrow Tuesday 15, 2011 we can back when the manager wasn't there it was a guy with the name James he told us that our company doesn't show in Google or Yahoo and he can help us I ask him is because my friend is ln a wheel chair he said Please don't said that very rut he said can back if you want tomorrow so the manager can help you but the way he treat us was very bad. Then on Wednesday I takt to the manager Angel he said he is going to help us but now I rcvda call saying that my co-worker pay stub is a fraud that they submit to the fraud department for investigation I'm going to file Complaint against this company to accuse somebody in a wheel chair I thing is no right be careful with this people...