Century 21 Real EstateRay Cai Real Estate Agent

Z

This agent tried to trick me into lending more money on an overvalued property because I didn't have enough for a down payment. He was desperate for the deal on the house I was interested in and tricked me and wanted to rework my deal and said everything was going to be okay. He had some shady relationship with the appraiser because they both were Chinese and would speak in their native tongue. Little did he know that although I didn't speak Mandarin, I understood. He wanted me to do a FHA and was saying he was just trying to help but it was all really about him getting the money for selling me the house. I consulted with a friend and this guy is using illegal practices. I went to his office and told him I didn't want to do this and he started yelling at me. I've never been treated like this or spoken like this. I do not know how he could still be in business! He doesn’t know what it means to have integrity. FYI, while I was in the initial stages with him he would make comments about Chinese being smarter and more business savvy than other Asian races and talked about how many Chinese clients he had. Seriously!? I couldn't believe this. Honestly he was rude and arrogant to not just me but to all his customers, such as the phone call he received while I was there. Ray Cai has the WORST customer service and is also shady. I also over heard him talking about doing business with some other Chinese business man, doing some deals on selling houses to him for illegal multiple occupancy for temporary use by Chinese visitors. By selling this high roller Chinese guy homes, they would bring pregnant women to the US so their children could gain US citizenship. This guy is a horrible representation of Century 21, a company that used to lead the market in real estate sales.

More Century 21 Real Estate Complaints & Reviews