Casino RewardsNot paying my winnings

C

won 1800.00 asked for proof and sent them this sent me an email saying they go the info and they are processing the withdrawal and then the next day my account is locked my account and no payment. Here is the letter I sent them.

find it really funny you say I'm not welcomed but I have an ad that was sent to my home with my account Username info for Captain Cook Casino.

I have emails from you. Some as new as March 5th say come get this bonus and you have even called my cell phone many times to tell me about offers and to check my email they deposited Bonuses for me but now you claim I'm not welcomed to play because of a bs charge back you claim I did? If I was not to play why would you guys be sending me this stuff? In a court of law you will look pretty stupid, as you are the ones asking me to play and then when I win and after you said you are processing the withdrawal you lock the account.

When they ask you produce records on my account it will also show I have played before and the account was never locked. The company will look like they don't want to pay out on a person that was given 50.00 and played thought it like required and won 1800.00 US from you.

Here is the snap shot of the photos I took of the withdrawal and other pictures that support my case against Casino Rewards and Captain Cooks Casino

This is a closed case, as soon as I present the evidence I have and I will win in court as I never tricked my way to play on this casino and I did nothing wrong.

So I suggest you send this to your legal team, as I spoke to a friend that is a lawyer and he said I could represent this myself and win as I have all the proof to win and I will also get the News Paper, News Sites and News Stations involved to show how you guys work and cheat players out of money and can find may others that will testify the same thing happened to.them

You guys are going to look unprofessional in court and risk management is going to look like they have no clue what they are doing..

I have included 9 photos that more then prove I was asked to play and that there was no issues till I won and wanted to withdraw the funds I won. The chat logs from your people talking about my winnings and they asked my name and phone and birth date and 3 different emails from you stating you got my info and you will be paying me.

You would think red flags would pop up on a non welcomed user? I even had my password reset on my account by you customer service department. went from a bronze to silver member on Casino rewards program.

You have no chance of winning this case and I would suggest you pay the funds as you will loose a lot more then I won in legal costs for me and yourself. It's up to you

You have one week to get back to me and if you don't I will proceed. I was told by a lawyer I have to give you fair time to get back to me on this matter

Evan

Not paying my winnings

• Fr
    Frankee62 Sep 09, 2021

ya well my fiancé and i have been waiting over 2months for 70, 000 CAD now they r telling us that we r sending docs that don't have his name on it when clearly he wouldn't send it to someone else...so now they r telling him if he doesn't give them the proper docs he will be locked out and his winnings will be confiscated!!! These casinos are a bunch of crooks!!! They have no problem what so ever taking our deposits but when it comes to giving us our winnings ...the Stahl and stahl and hope u just go away!! F*CKING [censored]

• Pa
    Paul Pouliot Aug 28, 2021

They are a fraud, I won $800 and it’s been three months and I’ve still haven’t seen it. Twice they sent it to the wrong email address which after doing so they told me I had to wait 28 business days for it to be returned to the casino. Now the second time they did this I’ve been waiting for the return and apparently it went back into my casino account and a request for withdrawal was made again, only I didn’t make this request. They are scammers do not give them your money

• Co
    Coralee. Jul 14, 2021

Me to I think we should start some kinda of law suit or petition ya. I’ve been waiting my 1600.00 since the 9th

• Co
    Cosmogirl4371 Jul 12, 2021

I just deposit $100 yesterday and the promotion said 20% bonus for $20 deposit 30% for $50 deposit and 50% for $100 deposit and all i got was $20 bonus when it should have been $50 bonus! I tried to contact them and every time they kept saying they arr transferring me to a colleague then no one comes on, only today around 7pm i got through to them. They kept saying that I got the correct amount and that I should feel free to chat and ask them next time!!! It is misleading and I urge anyone who are thinking of playing to choose another casino ...this company is the worst at trying to cheat people of what they are truly entitled to!!!

• Ty
    Tyler Waters Jun 06, 2021

Avoid this site! Several bad experiences.
    On five separate occasions hit the bonus reel and the game all of a sudden has a technical error. No chance in playing a fair bonus.

• Ta
    Taylor Rangi Gage May 28, 2021

Yes hi I Luke andrews have been locked out of my casino account im owed $16000 nzd dollars as soon as I done a withdraw they looked me out and asking to send more pictures of id.which has been they even have locked my partner out as she has the same address I was up in the 20k mark they have paid 4k.i just want my 16k and continued to play.how can they do this and get away with it.

• Po
    Popey Cabral May 24, 2021

Don't play this sight they are scammers. They take your money but when you win they wont payout. SCAMMERS do not play this sight. Also you need to be careful they run numerous casinos with various names all under the same umbrella. Casino F you for your money.

• Ta
    Taylor Rangi Gage May 28, 2021

@Popey Cabral Have you had any luck yet mate

• Na
    nardgwar May 07, 2021

just won 92, 000 fair and as soon as i go to withdraw account is locked and told to talk to riskmanagement after they congradulate me and tell me my winnings are ready for cashout

• Mu
    murray-278 Apr 21, 2021

i would like to play my 60 free spins casino rewards hyper strike without making any deposit now please

• St
    Steve11111222 Mar 04, 2021

Where’s my payment

• Mu
    murray-278 Apr 21, 2021

@Steve11111222 just my 60 free spins please

• Fr
    frederic letourneau Jan 21, 2021

I Wait to m'y 3700 pay i deposit with i debit i not receive m'y money and m'y account is desactived That possible à reactived

• Hy
    Hygrm0534447670 Dec 17, 2020

I have been waiting for payout from Yukon Gold Casino I've been trying to get paid out since the 5 what's the holdup with my pay out

• Be
    Bernice Benson Oct 28, 2020

Exactly.. That's what happing to me rite now I have evidence too...as soon as I withdraw my cash my account got locked out any I didn't get my payment and I took pictures on my conversation with the people I talk to took the names and everything else..
    bernicebb0476