Cash Flow Capital SpiroFake fees and impossible to stop it

F

I contacted with the rep from the company Cash Flow Capital Spiro. I thought to buy property and decided to use the services of this company. I was really shocked, when the rep started to charge me for everything. He told me that it one fee, later it was another. I told them to stop, but they ignored my request. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

• Ki
    kiwicaz Jul 03, 2019

If enough of you have a challenge with this service/ company then take out a class action.
    There are too many people out there that will take your money for no service.
    Hello the banks did it.

• Al
    Alma1 Nov 06, 2018

Be aware of these people. I bought a property in US (Texas) nearly 4 years ago with the promise of big returns.
    Not only they sold me the property at a very high price, they also took nearly a year to complete the "rehab" process, then washed their hands, changed company name and now I am stuck with the property with no income at all, paying taxes and the property is now valuated at about 40% lost.
    I bought the property with my Super (they themselves prepare all the paperwork for me to have access to these funds).
    They are now back in fb announcing a similar trick, and when I wrote a comment on fb they immediately deleted and now you can see the add, but with no option to comments.
    On top of everything I did pay them AUD$5, 000.00 for their advise! Silly me! Don;t repeat the mistake yourself.

• In
    Infinutum Mar 06, 2021

@Alma1 Spiro is offering us similar deal...a property in texas. How did ur deal end up? Wheres ur property now and how is it doing now?

• Ka
    Kathleen MacDonald Jun 01, 2017

My issue has been satisfactorily resolved with CashFlow Capital and I am no longer looking to take action against them.

• In
    Infinutum Mar 06, 2021

@Kathleen MacDonald How did it get resolved? Did u push through with your investment?

• Ka
    Kathleen MacDonald May 18, 2017

Yes, I had the same experience and looking at taking action against these people If interested in joining me please contact me [email protected]

• Me
    Melbourne2017 May 16, 2017

I got sucked Inn as well and lost my money because I didn't like any of their recommendations. Had I read this post within the 7days cooling-off period I would have requested for the refund straight away. It has been an expensive mistake I won't recommend anyone else making. Stay as far as you can from this mob.

• Av
    Aveen Mitra Feb 20, 2017

Curcumin i have had similar experience from them. It is sad that there is not joint effort to stop them. And innocent gullible people (like myself at one point) trusted them. I also think that the prices they charged was not fair to the value of service they offered.

It will be nice to stay connected in case we need to take joint action.

Regards,

A

• Cu
    Curcumin Nov 16, 2016

Yes this company will sign you up for a mentoring programme which is meant to include sourcing a Cashflow positive property selection. They don't tell you that you have 7 days cooling off if you change your mind & always have an excuse for not giving you your money back if you don't go ahead. They use hard pressure tactics to get you to buy something as they make their money out of the sale (about 2%). They really don't care about their clients - always spruiking & looking for the next dollar.