Casey’s General Storesmanager has felony and is still there!

I was the assistant manager at Store 1324 in Aurora, MO, but was fired by the brand new boss for "working off the clock."
She had already threatened I would be written up if I went into overtime any more. (My Store Manager quit end of March & I had a lot of responsibilities on me because Lezlie Barker {Area Supervisor} did not hire anyone until the end of May), so, yes, I took on a lot of extra things because I had no other choice as there was no store manager. Per Lezlie, Alexis Gamroth (the Store Manager I am writing to report) fired me June 25, 2019. The day in question was the prior Tuesday 06/18/2019 - truck day .. truck had been delivered & I was the only employee working until after 8:30 PM, when shift help came until 11:00 close. Look at the customer count for that day .. I was slammed with customers, but things still had to be done for the donut shift to run smoothly & also, it's part of my job to do X, Y, Z!! Since I had already been told I would be written up if I went into overtime, I was in a dilemma .. so I made a judgement call & clocked out & finished my work.
Look up Alexis Gamroth on Missouri Courts website, CaseNet. She has FELONY charges & was also charged with POSSESSION OF DRUGS!!
This is absolute insanity — I got fired for working off the clock & Alexis has a felony & she's still there - handling Casey's money, accessing all things SECURE that only management can access ..
Wow, Casey's. I think y'all should reinstate me as manager (or assistant manager for crying out loud!), and get rid of a felon!!
That's really representing your brand well!!! Casey's doesn't employ felons!!
Wow, just wow.

Je
Aug 28, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 28, 2019

As opposed to you breaking federal labor laws knowingly and willingly... yeah, great idea. Not to mention you lack any amount of professionalism slandering your boss on a third party public complaints forum. Kinda pathetic when all is said and done. I wouldn’t hire you as a last resort for my company. I’d rather work short handed. The only thing Casey’s should promote you to is “customer”.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Aug 29, 2019

A former felon deserves the chance to start over in life. Drug abusers can be rehabilitated and move forward. You’re judging someone on their past but so far you’ve not mentioned that money is missing or they appear to be on drugs. You’re angry about being fired and want payback for employees who still work there.

• Ik
      Sep 03, 2019

Actually 3 days after this she was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and possession!