Career Powernon receipt of hard copy of the study materials

S Sep 08, 2018

I am Shreyam Kar, a student of Career Power, Moulali Branch, Kolkata - 700014. I got admitted on 28th of June, 2018 for the combind courses of both SSC (23rd June Batch) and Bank (17th June Batch) i.e. weekend batch as I am the regular student of Master degree at Asansol. At the time of enquiry, I explained all about my academic schedule and hardship as I shall have to come here from Asansol if I admit here. Then Roshni Madam in the enquiry focused regarding teaching, mock test and study materials with her very polite words and bound to admit me here as this is the main branch and is better institution in comparison to the branch in Durgapur. I have no complaint against classes. But there is no mock test till date. Regarding mock test, authority told me mock test will be held after completion of full syllabus. But everywhere I knew that short mock test used to take by all the institutions after a specific spell. Regarding hard copy of study materials which she assured me to provide within 15 days from the date of admission. I regret to inform you that till date I have not provided study materials inspite of my innumerable chasing except soft copy by which I am not getting any benefit. Even my mother went there and told about my disadvantages of my eyesight problem for which I am unable to go through the soft copy of the study materials in the laptop. So, hard copy is badly needed to me.
This is for your information and necessary action as you deen fit to solve the problem as soon as possible. Hope to be favoured with.

non receipt of hard copy of the study materials