Having problems with Career Power?

Career Power reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2010. The latest review I am complaining about the noida branch was posted on Aug 3, 2021. The latest complaint scam! was resolved on Feb 02, 2010. Career Power has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 26 reviews. Career Power has resolved 1 complaints.

Career Power Customer Service Contacts

A-2, 201-208, 2nd Floor, Pragati Deep Building, Plot № 8, District Centre, Laxmi Nagar
Delhi
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Career Power Customer Service. Initial Career Power complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Career Power above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Career Power. Discuss the issues you have had with Career Power and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Career Power Complaints & Reviews

Career PowerI am complaining about the noida branch

I am a student of career power noida . I had joined this institute on march 2021 . for this i had pay 11000 . after sometime they are not giving me proper classes for bank exams their faculty members were always on leave. As this year was my last attempt for bank exam i was very worried about this. I had told my problems to the concern person but he was not responding in positive manner. After Holi there was no class . and then Covid situation get worst. so classes were closed at that time of span i had requested to the concern person to arrange online classes and then after so many request he started only reasoning class for some time . and now when exams are at the door he is not doing any help to the students who has exam this year. and i am unable to connect with support person of career power for my complain.

Career PowerRegarding Fees of my SSC classes

I have registered myself with SSC classes and paid 4000 Rs. at Ahmedabad Branch. Within just 24 hours I asked sir that I dont want to buy this service because I found that online classes were not so effective. He is denying to return my money, nor I have received any receipt of my payment. Now no one from career power is picking my call. I did not buy any of your service or product, then what is this charge for ?

This is happened 2nd time with me, first time I have enrolled on women's day to unavailing special discount but later on due to lockdown they have neither started classes nor refunded me.

If I will not get this query resolved, then I will have to take some legal action against Career power.

I did not sign any agreement that the amount is not refundable, I need my money back.

Your video lectures are just not so good and I dont want to buy this service.

• Updated by Urvashi Joshi · Jul 23, 2021

Team Support,

Thank you for the quick respond, I get my query resolved in 2 hours. Thank you for the satisfactory response.

Urvashi Joshi

Career PowerRefund

My name is Nayan Agrawal.I have paid rs 10000 to neha jotwani, career power branch, kakadeo, kanpur.She didn't give me receipt and card and promised for concession.Kindly take strict action against her and refund my money in my bank account linked with the number [protected].She is a fraud.She misscommunicated with me when I asked for refund several times from her.She ran away with my money.She befooled me.

Oct 07, 2019

Career Power — service

This is regarding the query about classroom programme. My name is Ranjan kumar jha, i joined career power...

Apr 07, 2019

Career Power — sir, career power rewa mp branch is not providing the right education all the staff were just want to gain money through their individual classes

Sir as i mentioned career power rewa m.p. branch is not providing such a education which were career power...

Jan 24, 2019

Career Power — batch po77, mukherjee nagar

Sir, This is a humble request from my side to you, to look forward for the syllabus of batch PO 77, going...

Bareilly
        Jan 14, 2019

Career Power — test series

I have purchased ibps so main test series but due to your technical problem u gave me ibps so pre test...

Career Power — I am harassed by one of bankersadda receptionist kindly provide urgent help

Respected mam/sir My name is Sanjay Nayak from Bhubaneswar (odisha). I have joined bankersadda bhubaneswar...

Career Power — non receipt of hard copy of the study materials

I am Shreyam Kar, a student of Career Power, Moulali Branch, Kolkata - 700014. I got admitted on 28th of...

Kolkata

Career Power — admission fraud

A maths special batch has been announced at Mukherjee Nagar branch and continued only 3 days. After that they...

Delhi

Career Powerirregular classes

Sir in morning batch of 8 to 11, classes are not holding regularly and also there is not uniformity in time table. Some day whole 3 hour maths while other day complete reasoning class. And classes for GS are not conducted in morning batch, for this we have to come separately which is practically not possible. So I request u to kindly resolve the matter as urgent.

Career Power — staff behaviour and teachers

Hello sir or madam Every one well known aware about Career power coaching center because your coaching...

Career Powertest series

I gave money for afcat series to careerpower bt they didnt gave any test yet... Why is this site.. Taking money nd not giving.. Tests.. This is not good.. I lost my money.. If ur site cant give tests then why r u..doing fraud.. Ur site said tests will be available within 1 week.. Bt after 1 week.. I havnt seen any test in my test series... So provide.. Test series

Career Power — about the coaching which I get from career power thane branch

I M working in Bank of India..bt wanted to give further competitive exams like RBI Po SBI PO..I M following...

Career Power — magazine, st portal id and password

Respected Sir/Madam, I'm a a student of 6th May SSC weekend batch of Kolkata moulali branch. During my...

Kolkata

Career Power — return fee admission fraud

I m the student of career power Kanpur Branch.I have taken admission with respect to faculty that wa...

Career Powercomputer book not delivered yet

I have purchased the computer book online on 3 may but not recieved it .on your site it is mention within 10-15 days we can recieve the book, till date i have not recieved.No call was made from your side and i tried many times customer support no. but no response.KINDLY GIVE QUICK RESPONSE AS YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TIME IS PRECIOUS FOR BANKING ASPIRANT

Career Powerbad service

Iam rishav rishav ranjan I have join carrier power (rajender nager) branch on 9 feb on friday the reperssentative of carrier power told me that you have got test series as well as video cours also after the payment but after that when I ask them for test series and video cours they only assien me test series they not even givn me the video cours I requlerly told them for that but they told me I have mail you but I cant even receive a single mail about video cours I requesd you to please help me.

Career Powercoaching regarded to ssc

This coaching institutes cheated with me
                . I was came here in 13th of November 2017 for taking the batch of SSC staff selection commission in the timing of before 11 a.m. and after 2 p.m. and the staff member or you can say that the person who was taking the admission for said to me that we have a batch from 3 that which way you can join how was paid fees according to that of 8000 into instruments but I was in there that the best was running 2 month ahead how is it to that person who was take my fees that this bache is running 2 month ahead I can't join this please alot me the next different bache you said that within one week a new batch will be started before 11 a.m. from 8 of December and I was joined coaching institute at 13th of November at that time I was paid 4000 rupees and after that on the date of 4th of December I was paid 4000 rupees remaining on the remaining amount and from that time to now at the the date of 16th of February the bass is not allotted to me it is unfair with me I want my fees refund because I am not having much time to study the time is over of 3 month in which I can do the study so please help me

Career Powerregarding to difference fee...

Sir my name is yogendra shukla I'm a student of career power from dec 2016 from allahabd centre ..i summited 5000 on one year card in allahabd centre but now i have to tranfer lucknow branch ...here I facing problem with differnce fee of your institute...career power diminishes his fee from 8000 to 6000 but here i had to summit 3000 on life time card which was against a student because the difference fee will have to be according to current fee structure which was 6000/- so according to this i have to summit tranfer fee which was 1000/- and 1000/- as difference fee but tha staff charged 3000/- which is 1000/- more as regarding to fee structure...i also refuse the assests like books and speed test but they didn't listen to me...is there any kind of loot takes place at your branch...they told me that we don't gaining any profit on this but what about the assests which i refuse...i want my money back which is 1000/-