Carcoverplanet.comFailed to deliver purchased product

D

Terrible customer service. Negligent! Ordered from them by the specified deadline and everytime I checked their online order status it showed not shipped. Their website lists no phone number anywhere to reach them. In desperation I contacted the mfg and they confirmed my order was received in time to make Christmas deadline but they were behind. Gave me a phone number for carcoverplanet but is only an automated message directing callers to use their online system, to which they DO NOT respond.

• Bl
    Blayne Hadley Jun 27, 2021

I ordered a set of seat covers from them after they assured me they would fit I had to return them at my cost of $69, and $15 restocking fee. This company is a total RipOff don’t use them you will be sorry!

• Te
    Terry Honaker Apr 13, 2019

I'm so glad I have seen these Customer comments.
    Thanks guys !!!

Terry Honaker

• Re
    Reviewer79306 Feb 14, 2016

I order a cover sheet for my van, the website said it will take 4 weeks, only received front passenger seat cover and one side middle seat cover. Did not receive front passenger side, middle seat(single seat) cover and back seat cover(full). Fraud company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They charge me $390.00 for two piece of cloth. Fake Company. Do not Order