[Resolved] Captain D'semployees

Ja Sep 15, 2019

Just left the Caption Ds in Porter Texas. We ordered our food got our condiments and sat down. The girl delivers our food to the guests that were after us. The lady at table reached across table and grabs the corn out of the plate that should have been mine. Then says oh this isn't our food. Then throws corn back in plate as man is putting hushpuppy back. The girl then brings the food to our table. I said I'm not eating food those people touched. The girl got mad threw the plate of food in window. As I stand there the cook pushes it back out... Never removed it out of window and the girl tries to give it to me again. I told her I wanted a refund. She sat it on counter and said I can only refund for both plates. Gave her my husband's food back and she said he touched it we can't take it back.. So we are out $23 and still no dinner. Asked to speak to the manager. The girl walks in the back comes back out and says their isn't a manager here. Then walks off.

• Resolution statement

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2019

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com and someone from our management team will reach out to you?