Captain D'sunsanitary actions.

J Nov 25, 2019

My name is Jackie Wms. I was a customer at your above location today around 5:30 p.m. Upon walking in the restaurant, I noticed a young lady with an infant baby, sitting in a car seat on the end counter where you would normally pick up your food. Immediately thinking that she along with the employees should know that was not sanitary.

A B/F employee, wearing a black shirt, took my order, while the young lady and her baby, along with her diaper bag was still in place. Then I realized that the employee was familiar with the young lady. After taking my order, the employee stepped to the side to play with the baby.

Then there were 5 guys who came in the restaurant together and placed their orders to the same employee. Once that order was placed, a W/F employee with a gray shirt took over the register. And now again, I notice that she was familiar with the young lady as well. There were 3 more customers that came after the 5 men.

After waiting for a while for my order, the five men who came after me, each, received their orders before me. Which I thought was odd because I didn't get a full meal, only 2 a la carts. Some of them got fried meals with sides. But what really upset me is not only is the young lady, her baby and the diaper bag still in the same spot, but when my order was given to me by the W/F employee, it was given to me outside of the counter area, on the side of them. She was never asked, as she should have, to remove the baby and her items off of the counter. In my opinion, that was very unsanitary and very disrespectful to the customers that came after her.

I arrived at 5:29 p.m. Initially, there wasn't anyone at the register. A few minutes later the B/F employee stepped from the drive-thru window and stated she would be with me in a minute. The other employee may have been on a break. According to my receipt #364750I, I placed my order at 5:33 p.m. And it was 5:47 p.m. when I got in my car.