Cancun Travel UnlimitedScam

DON'T GET SCAMMED BY CANCUN TRAVEL UNLIMITED!!! We recieved a vacation from this company and were told the only thing not included was the flight. Once we booked the flight, they asked us if we wanted all inclusive. All of the brochures and paper work that came with our package stated all inclusive. They told us that our package was for accomidations only and that it would be $99.00 per night, per person for all inclusive!!! That would bring our grand total for the flight and vacation up to $3000.00!!! And we would have to sit through a 90 minute presentation!. They will not give us our money back because they said it is only transferable, not refundable. We have contacted a lawyer and will be proceeding with legal action!!!

• Po
    popsicle368 Dec 22, 2012

i will beleive you if you have a scan of the receipt from your package..

• Au
    audrey_sanchez May 23, 2012

I could attest to this. The person named lucas Flores is a total ###!!! He would make u feel that you're his gf then he would try to tell u endearing words. The only purpose is to sell some packages. His information was really misleading. He sold me packages worth $498 dollars. He said that it ws good for five long years. After a year, somebody called me from cancun travel unlimited telling me that I should book or else my privilege will be lost. I kept on ignoring the calls from their company cause I couldn't take their manner of selling their packages. When I asked if I could speak with the head of this company, the guy fromt he other line yelled at me. These Filipinos working in Cancun Travel Unlimited are all scammers. They deserve to be put in jail. Let's file a complaint against them so their company will stop its business in our country. Here's the picture of the guy who sold me the packages

• Sh
    Sherlock_holmes Jan 17, 2012

this is the accurate address mates.LASTING LINE CONTACT CENTER INC. Unit 2005, 20th Floor Prestige Tower Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center
    Pasig City, Metro Manila..

• Sh
    Sherlock_holmes Jan 17, 2012

Actually, the name of the call center company who called you up from philippines is LASTING LINE. located 20th floor prestige tower, emerald avenue, ORTIGAS PASIG CITY.

• Ki
    kia504 Jun 14, 2011

wow really and ypu bold enough to post this where is the fbi

• Gi
    giggles88 May 31, 2010

We are also sending a demand letter to the company. I know where they are holding office in the Philippines. If you want details, please contact me [email protected]

I am also sending a demand letter to the company to stop doing this scam!

• Pi
    pinoy pa naman kau Mar 27, 2010

Dear sender,

I agree with the misleading explanations of Cancun travel Unlimited. I hope that you will pursue the case and all the victims will support you. Atleast you are close by there for this company. Many people in Canada are being fooled by them. I am really ashamed to say that they are filipinos like me fooling us here in canada. They dont know how hard to work to earn money here. They even lies! Mention to the court Danica Foged and Marcus Fajardo. All of them are also very rude, I just talk to danica and she again assured me she could sell it last wk. Until now, nothing happened! We will support you

• Once again we do not have any inforation to contact you. I would also like to add that our customer services department has 99.8 % level of service, this number represents the percentage of calls that are answered and the other 0.2 percent represents the calls that we miss. That being said I beleive that there may be an error in the telephone number you are dialing. Please contact via email at [email protected] or at [protected]. Thank You.

• Za
    zaptrack Jul 02, 2009

Lied about services offered
    Never answered phone
    Dont care about welfare of their clients

• Thank you for your post, we do not have enough information to contact you. Please contact me at [email protected] for resolution.

• Dm
    Dmitry Apr 24, 2009

Lied about services offered
    Stoled money from credit card
    Never answered phone