Camp Australiacustomer service/accounts

S Jun 17, 2019

Hi I am very disappointed wit h Campaustralia. If nothing out of the ordinary happens then all good, payments get taken out like clockwork. Otherwise get ready for a hassle which results in a few phone calls, being put on hold and getting told things you already know and not being understood which eventually turns out to being forwarded on to Team Leaders and some time further from them as well. Last week a day before my normal payment was due, on Wednesday, i get a text message saying my payment of $267.79 has changed to $297.79. I call up and say that its not on that you give me a days notice and expect payment, the customer service agent argued and said he cant do anythign about it, i said you need to give enough notice when increasing payments and cant just expect payment as and when you wish, he didnt listen so then i asked for a team leader, after waiting for 45MINUTES on hold a team leader came on the line, i explained that i would pay the $267.79 as previously advised and then the extra $30 could be added to the next statement, he agreed and said teh $267.79 woudl be direct debited from my account on friday 14/06 instead of thursday i agreed and he even emailed me confirmation. Its Monday and today i get a statement, they have now added the full amount due this last week and the next statement. Call up customer service, wait on hold for ages as usual, eventually when someone came on the line they went to investigate putting me on hold AGAIN, eventually came back and said theyve sent it to teh bank just waiting for them and that maybe i coudl call my bank and ask them! i work full time this is not my job...i shouldve been told it might take a few days or something but no i got told it would be taken out on friday and it wasnt and now they expect double payment next time! this is teh second such experience i have had where Camp Australia seem to set up payments according to themselves and expect customers to just go with it and when we do accomodate you dont do what you say you will and then when we call your customer service people who are like robots and just go by what is written in front of them and dont really listen to the customer! Just because you have a monopoly on teh market it does not mean you get to treat your customers like idiots!!!

RESOLVED

• Camp Australia's response · Sep 25, 2019

Your feedback is highly important to us and we appreciate the time you have spent sharing your comments.
    We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience with our Customer Care Team and our billing system.
    If you would still like to discuss your account in more detail, could you please contact us on [protected] and request your feedback be escalated to a member of our Senior Customer Care Team.

Camp Australia