California Pizza Kitchenbeware

I

I was at the CPK Brea having one double shot of JW Black Label in a 45 minute period while I watched the 4th quarter of the Laker game. I've been a regular therre for the past two months and enjoyed going there since it was close to home and not too loud. When I asked this same waitress who has served me the same everytime for my check she sweetly asked, "Are you sure you don't want another one?" Being a push-over I said OK. After 5 or 10 minutes I decided I was too full to finish it and asked for my check again. This time her and her manager approach me and insisted I was in no condition to drive and said they have called a cab for me. Since I wasn't too impaired to drive I refused and as I was on my way out I was greeted immediately by mall security who tried to persuade me to take the cab. I refused and headed toward my car and up comes a Brea Police car with two officers. Needless to say I was forced to take a cab. I missed an engagement since I had to wait in the parking lot for another 45 minutes for the cab and leave my car in the Brea Mall parking lot. I went back the next day and found my passanger side mirror casing cracked and hanging off of the door. I filed a complaint on the comment section of the CPK website which was forwarded to the head manager. He stated that as soon as he speaks to both employees, he will call me back and hopefully resolve this to my satisfaction. I still haven't heard from him. Oh yeah, they didn't even pay for the cab. I had to.

Cheeryo Apr 21, 2012

@vsatya25 I suggest not going into any eatery at closing time. You're just asking for the scraps at that point. People are ready to run out the door as soon as the clock strikes. If you walk in after all the food is put away and the kitchen's been cleaned, they have to serve you AND clean up all over again and no, they're not being paid for it. Find a 24 hour place or one that's open longer. If you walk in the door 2 minutes before the lights go off, you're not going to get the same treatment as the first customer of the day, that goes for any food place. Just don't set yourself up for bad service.

• Vs
    vsatya25 Jun 14, 2010

Last week, we went to Alpharetta, GA CPK around closing time 9:30 pm. They just heated the frozen item and served us. If you go late, they dont prepare fresh food, beware of that. We complained, but they did not seem to bother about it.