Cafe Coffee Day — unavailability of basic cutlery and unmannered attitude
I write this in regards to the unsatisfactory service and response from the store manager kapil mirza of cafe coffee day ameerpet, hyderabad today (13 september 2018) at 2pm. The store doesn't have a basic cutlery available and insists me to have a product (devil's own - milkshake product worth approximately inr 200) in a plastic tumbler rather than in a specified glass they usually serve the item. I visit the store atleast 4 times every week and similar issues like this including the failure of payment machines. When a product is priced a such a price and when the company is widespread with a longer retail chain of restaurants there has to be controls kept in place to make sure standards are met in a city like hyderabad.
I'd request the concerned team to please consider this and make sure this doesn't happen.
More Cafe Coffee Day Complaints & Reviews
- Cafe Coffee Day - accident in outlet 
- Cafe Coffee Day - no cleanliness — live rats 
- Cafe Coffee Day - in the last 2 months, three of our family members have fallen ill on having sandwiches at ccd 
- Cafe Coffee Day - unethical staff behaviour
- Cafe Coffee Day - overcharged on the bill
- Cafe Coffee Day - order cancelled and no money refund
- Cafe Coffee Day - e-shop subscription and wakeup machine
- Cafe Coffee Day - cafe coffee day (babhai naka borivli west)
- Cafe Coffee Day - misbehaviour and abusive language by the cafe staff
- Cafe Coffee Day - coffee