20th Avenue East 1590, Owen Sound, ON, N4K 5N3, CA
Fri:7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

no service

Recently I visited this store two different days to purchase a lawn trimmer and a shovel handle. I waited in the department for 20 min or more and no one showed up. I feel that I should not have to search the store for assistance. The first visit as I walked down the mail aisle there were at least 5 employees standing around talking. I approached them and suggested they have someone go to that department and be available for customers.
They shrugged their shoulders and I left.
The second visit I approached a service counter after waiting another 25 min and asked if there was a complaint department. One of the gentlemen said he would get a in touch with the "duty manager". I told him that I had a doctor's appointment and had to leave. He gave me a website address re Your Opinion Counts.
I had to travel 1/2 hour to get to Home Depot and then home. That is two round trips. Perhaps I should go to a competitive store when I need equipment. This has happened before to me and we did search for an employee. I do not feel that I should have to do this and I want you to be aware of this problem.

• Jf
    jf swearengin Jul 15, 2008

Have GE profile washer and dryer. Washer doesn't clean clothes, dryer not working at all for 7 weeks. Placed calls / e-mails to home depot corp. Offices ad GE customer complaints, still no service, cant get equipment replaced, but it is still under warranty! Terrible service, beware all!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices