ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Leon's FurnitureDining complaint

The worst experience I had from leon's. I must say this is the most unreliable company ever. I have ordered a dining set on nov 1st as we were really in need of that set at that time and the sales man promised us that if in that dining set if we order black chairs we can get the set in 2-3 weeks only and even after 5 weeks they were saying the truck is not unloaded yet or they will deliver this week.
Even on Thursday an operator called and said we can get the delivery by this monday, dec 14th, and no one phoned or showed up on Monday and when we phoned them, they said they don't do any deliveries on Monday or Tuesdays and now it will be delivered on Wednesday.
What a Company who can't even follow their own statements, who is befooling customers and in return no offers, no compensation but apology. The worst worst worst decision ever made in my life.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Leon's Furniture — everything

I didn't want to have to leave this review but my emails and calls have been ignored so I'm...

Coquitlam