Sort by: Date | Popularity

Xpost/LBC Complaints & Reviews

Xpost/LBC / delivery failed. posted status : pen - no payment

Co
Apr 18, 2018

04-16-2018 nung nakita ko sa status sa shopee ko na idedeliver nila yung package and I also received a text from xpost. so sinabihan ko si mama na huwag muna aalis ng bahay. maghapon naghihintay si mama sa xpost walang dumatin na package sayang ang oras. then the day after nag check ako ng status Delivery failed. POSTED STATUS : PEN - NO PAYMENT ohh come on lbc bakit failed?. kasi tamad kayo maghanap? and the worst thing nag text kayo sa akin na tawagan ko kayo if available nko then I call you that date with the same number then sabe nio sa akin accountant kayo ibibigay nio yung telephone...

Xpost/LBC / behaviour

Ka
Mar 23, 2018

Can you please inform the riders that not all people like me are always available at home and someone can pick up and pay the items, i know they have other deliveries but i positively sure that I am not the only one he will deliver items within the area. They are a disappointment when they answer back to us wherein we are customers. They should have courtesy and committed to provide successful service thru delivery.