Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.threadflip.com Complaints & Reviews

www.threadflip.com - California, San Francisco / They didn't pay me for the handbags

Pa
Nov 29, 2014

I wanted to sell two handbags and contacted the rep from the company www.threadflip.com. He asked me to send the handbags and they promised to place the ad. After that I sent the handbags, but the rep stopped to communicate with me. The ad appeared and someone bought them, but these jerks didn’t provide my money. Real scam, so please be careful. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

www.threadflip.com - California, San Francisco / Bad-quality clothes

Da
Nov 20, 2014

I bought dress, coat and shoes from them, but got total rubbish. The dress was poor-quality and looked like piece of crap. The coat was large for me, but I chose the right size, but the shoes also were made from bad-quality material. I returned it and waited for the refund, but the seller still hasn’t returned my money. The company is not recommended and please, post comments about your things with this company. Your review might be very helpful for other people.