Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk - Scotland, Strathclyde, Glasgow / They haven't sent my order, but all my info was ok

Go
May 05, 2015

I ordered dumbbells from the website www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk. I provided them the personal info and waited for the confirmation info of the order. I was shocked that these jerks haven’t provided any info. As well as the rep told me that my bank info was fault. Therefore, they have stopped the order. I checked it and everything was ok. After that I heard completely nothing from the seller. Please, share your views about this company.

www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk / No info, seller ignores all my emails - company is scam

Be
Dec 13, 2014

I placed my order several months ago. I bought sport equipment from the company www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk. The services were horrible, ‘coz they didn’t provide any info regarding the order. I sent them tons of emails and asked to provide anything, but they only told to wait. Not recommended company and please share your views about it. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them.

www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk / They promised refund, but I still haven't received it

Ch
Dec 03, 2014

Don’t order from the website www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk. I was disappointed. I ordered trampoline and stepper from them, but these ### didn’t deliver my order on time. I called to their customers’ services and told to provide it faster or return money back. The rep promised money back, but I still haven’t received it. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.