Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.lazamodz.com Complaints & Reviews

www.lazamodz.com - North Carolina, Wise / They steal, lie and don't provide orders

Jo
Jun 01, 2015

Attention! The company www.lazamodz.com is big scam. I placed the order several months ago already. I patiently waited and believed to what these men have told me. But everything was ### and rip off. They received my money for the order. They promised a lot, but after some time they simply vanished. I lost all hopes to get my order and of course money. I simply wanted to warn other people.

www.lazamodz.com / This company is scam and they can't deliver order within 6 months

Cr
Dec 29, 2014

Scam, scam, scam. I ordered PlayStation controller from the company www.lazamodz.com. I waited 6 months and heard only fake promises, but the seller continued to provide some fake and stupid excuses. I recently told them to return my money back, but these ### stopped to communicate with me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.