Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.inkjunkeyz.com Complaints & Reviews

www.inkjunkeyz.com / The seller hasn't fulfilled his obligations and didn't provide full order

Re
Nov 21, 2015

We signed the contract with Ray Perkins of www.inkjunkeyz.com. We agreed that we would pay him $5, 000 and he would provide different t-shirts. This man received the half of the sum and didn’t send the small portion of the order. After he got the whole payment, he started to avoid us and very rarely he responded to the emails and phone calls. We still haven’t got the agreed amount of the t-shirts, which we have order from this man.

www.inkjunkeyz.com / The phone was fake and the company hasn't provided details of the order

Re
Nov 12, 2015

The company www.inkjunkeyz.com posts different deals and sales on their website. I ordered two items from their website, but after my order was sent to them and money was taken, the company hasn’t informed me about details of the delivery. 3 weeks later I have found similar complaints about this company. These people deceive people and take money for nothing. As well as their phone number was fake and you couldn’t contact these people.