Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.fyber.com Complaints & Reviews

www.fyber.com - California, San Francisco / Their apps are total scam, so don't trust them and you won't get any rewards

Le
Dec 15, 2014

I used the company www.fyber.com for my advertising campaign. I was disappointed in this company, ‘coz I used the campaign apps and they promised to provide rewards, but when I wanted to get my reward they simply ignored all my requests. WTF? Also they customer services are bad, ‘coz they didn’t reply to my emails and messages. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

www.fyber.com - California, San Francisco / The agent disappeared somewhere and didn't provide what I ordered

Be
Dec 07, 2014

I was disappointed in the company www.fyber.com. They within 3 week diddle-daddle and provided some fake info. They didn’t provide my order within 3 weeks and told me that they had technical issues. WTF? Is it really possible? I tried to get anything from them, but the agent disappeared all the time somewhere and stopped to communicate with me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.