Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.ethanolfireplaces.com Complaints & Reviews

www.ethanolfireplaces.com / Impossible to cancel the order or get money back

Mm
mm2k on Aug 3, 2015

Scam, so be aware. I have ordered fireplace from the company www.ethanolfireplaces.com. The company charged my card within couple of minutes and provided some useless confirmation email, which didn’t contain anything precise or useless. After couple of days I emailed them and asked if the order has been sent, but no one replied to my emails. The company scams customers and you have no possibility to return money and cancel the order.

www.ethanolfireplaces.com - New York, New York / They took money, but provide nothing

Ji
Jimmy Warren on Dec 3, 2014

Scam, scam, scam, scam. I ordered fireplace from the company www.ethanolfireplaces.com. I was disappointed in this company, ‘coz they simply didn’t deliver my order. They charged me within couple of minutes, but after that no info, no communication and they delivered nothing. But I paid rather high sum for this order. I want my money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website. As well as someone can help me to get money back from these scammers.