www.doolmart.com Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

www.doolmart.com / They lied to me and haven't sent my order

Di
Mar 31, 2015

I ordered two items from the website www.doolmart.com. It was the awful experience and the company was really bad. They haven’t sent my order at all, but they told me completely opposite and promised to provide confirmation info. I waited 2 months and have been listening their fake promises within several weeks, but in result I cancelled my order and asked for money back. I still haven’t received my money back. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

www.doolmart.com / The seller only promised to provide money or order, but in result I got nothing

Mi
Mar 19, 2015

I registered on the website www.doolmart.com and placed the order. But the seller is real scammer, ‘coz he took the order and money, but after several days he informed me that the order was unavailable. After that I heard only fake promises about money return, but nothing happened. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.