Sort by: Date | Popularity

uprinting.com Complaints & Reviews

uprinting.com - California, Van Nuys / Total Shipping Ripoff

Sn
Jan 24, 2015

The quality of their work is fine, but they charge EXHORBITANT shipping fees. They will not allow you to use your shipper account number and will rob you blind on shipping.This is my third order with them. I have called customer service many times and they will not budge. My latest quote - A 12 pound package of 2, 500 business cards from Van Nuys to Florida costs me $15.00 with my UPS account. Their shipping cost, $122.00 !!! Unfortunately, they have a product that I have 60 repeat orders for. I have not found a local printer that can do the work, but it is a top priority for us. But the second I do, I will never use Uprinting again. Thieves!

uprinting.com - California, Van Nuys / They provided wrong number of brochures

Ec
Sep 07, 2014

I ordered 500 brochures from the website www.uprinting.com. The price was good and they did work really fats, but they sent me only 300 brochures, but charged for 500. I sent them request to return money back or to provide the remaining brochures, but they refused and told that they provided the full order. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

uprinting.com / Don't deal with them

Wo
Dec 20, 2013

I ordered 1 000 brochures from the website www.uprinting.com. I bought them on November, 25. The seller told me that within 5 days I would receive my order, but I got it after 3 weeks. Also it didn’t look as I wanted and the quality was poor. So I won’t advise you to deal with this company. Please leave comments if you had the same situation as I had.