Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ultimate Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews

Ultimate Shopping Network / Fraud and cheating!

An

I was working with Ultimate Shopping Network as a customer service agent in the year 2006. I am very agitated and frustrated by the way the company ran its business cheating customers huge amounts in thousands of dollars. I was terminated for no cause when I raised voice against it. I can show a person who was working as system analyst for Ultimate Shopping Network. His name is Rajashekar Halaharvi. You can reach him at (323) 908-8903. He is running a outsourcing company called HalsysTech IT solutions which actually partnered with Ultimate Shopping Network for offshore outsourcing.

Ultimate Shopping Network / Fraud business practices!

Poor quality, returned merchandise, no refund. On 9/3/2006 I ordered a ring from the Ultimate Shopping Network (USN) and $1,649.00 was charged to my account on that day. I received the ring two or three weeks later. I was very disappointed with the quality of the ring and returned it within a week of receiving it. I followed their instructions for the return and have documentation of proof of their receipt of the return on September 29, 2006. Since I had no reason to believe that they would not honor their USN SATISFACTION GUARANTEE , I patiently waited to receive the credit to my charge...

Ultimate Shopping Network / Multiple problems: Poor quality / Returned merchandise / No refund

On 9/3/2006 I ordered a ring from the Ultimate Shopping Network (USN) and $1,649.00 was charged to my account on that day. I received the ring two or three weeks later. I was very disappointed with the quality of the ring and returned it within a week of receiving it. I followed their instructions for the return and have documentation of proof of their receipt of the return. In a subsequent phone conversation with USN customer service I was informed that it would take two billing cycles to process the credit to my charge account. I have never received my credit. I also received an have a...

Ultimate Shopping Network / Never got my product or my credit back

Like everyone else i was ripped off by usn. I ordered 2 items i was told it would take 8 weeks to receive them,but the charge showed up on my credit card right away. Short story i called for 5 months to no avail. I never got my product or my credit back. I have reported them to the better business bureau, dept. Of justice, and world trade commission and the police dept in Glendale, where they were located and still nothing has come of it. It will be the last time i buy anything on the tv.

Ultimate Shopping Network / Not affiliated with any other company!

Li

Please note that direct shopping network is a separate company and not connected or affiliated with ultimate shopping network. For those who have problem with ultimate shopping network please contact better business bureau and address your problems.

Ultimate Shopping Network / How to get refunded

Chase is my credit card company and they researched and found that USN keeps changing their name. If you credit card company won't help you, get a Chase Visa. They were great and I got my account credited immediately. Also, Chase told me to file complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and the State Attorney General's Office. This will protect other consumers and they will investigate.

Ultimate Shopping Network / Returned item and no refund received

This past summer, I ordered a 1.5 carat diamond solitaire, supposedly SI2. My account was charged immediately. After many inquiries and a subsequent request to cancel the order, the ring finally arrived in November. I immediately returned it, doing everything required as the stone was totally included. I checked and the ring was delivered a few days later. I have yet to receive my refund and the phone lines and web site no longer work.

Ultimate Shopping Network / No refund to cancelled order

I ordered a Ring in July 2006 and then was told in September that it was back-order. I decided to cancel the order and obtain a refund. It is nearly 5 months of being on the phone with Customer Service that they kept telling me that it would be 10-15 days due to changes in their finance department. I have contacted the BBB and will contact the State Attorney General's office to see about a civil suit against the company and/or previous owners.