Sort by: Date | Popularity

UK-ID.com Complaints & Reviews

UK-ID.com / back on line using paypoint/ukash voucher again

Ha
Oct 17, 2013

Its seemingly that the SCAMMER UK-ID.COM is back online using ukash voucher and paypoint vouchers they now ask you to email for details how to get the voucher look at all the complaints of this company they ripp you off no one has ever recieved from this person he steals your money and legs it laughing at you stay well clear they will rip you off I have contacted paypiont and all relevant persons and paypoint will be contacting there locations with a warning to persons that they will not be sold if using on UK-ID.COM

UK-ID.com / I sent them money but, never received any thing from them, and sent many emails but there was no reply at all.

Ma
Aug 16, 2012

The uk-id.com is scam website, it should by closed by authority competent, because of they are pretending of making the copies of uk driving licences. Therefore, I have reported them to the DVLA UK driving licences agency and to the crimestoppers, but up to date that website is still open. Is the governement is unable to close the website that is selling illegal documents?

UK-ID.com / scammers

Fa
Jun 2, 2011

these are scammers do not give them your money!!! See image: http://imgur.com/o9NvN UK ID UK-ID uk-id.com scammers uk-id.com fake

UK-ID.com / fraud goods not delivered

Ha
Apr 17, 2011

Paid £70 by Ucash voucher, personnal detail sent so now worried sick about ID theft, nothing received and no response to several Emails "STAY AWAY FROM UK-ID.com" It's nothing more than a scam.

UK-ID.com - England, Hampshire / fake

Mi

paid for a fake novelty driving licence paid by voucher online called ukash for the sum of £35.00 and never recieved my order i contacted ukash and they told me the voucher code had been redeemed so UK-ID.com have taken my money they are scammers so do not use FAKE SITE FAKE SITE have ignored all my emails

UK-ID.com / no response from them _scam?

Kk

I have made an order last week for a fake id through uk-id.com. To me the reviews were fantastic by various website review companies. Let me check with these guys and will update if I am successful. They are not responding to my emails which is really worrying and alarms for scam. In the meantime, please shed your experiences with uk-id.com, if any.

UK-ID.com / scam

Jo

never use this site for buying novelty id´s. the guy steal your money and you never hear from him. the owner is a wellknown scammer, who might have other sites! if you bump into the following adress to ship your money too, never do it! never ship your money to this guy: mr. liu hao white dragon south road 40 qiong wan square j dong 1601 room china, hainan, haikou city 570203 i have to warn you guys!