Trading4u.com Complaints & Reviews

Trading4u.com — If this is not a scam they are incompetent

Trading4u offer to buy Apple commuters and pay within 5 days. I accepted their offer on that basis, thinking that it would save the hassle and time of using ebay. After 6 working days they acknowledged that they had tested it and found no problems, i.e. that it was as described, and asked for my bank details. I sent the information and have heard nothing since. I have sent two further emails and have had no reply. It is now 8 working days since they received my iMac. If this is not a scam they are incompetent. If it is they are thieves and liars. Avoid!

1 comments Internet Services  · Apr 26, 2012

Trading4u.com - England, Kent — Non payment

Trading4u offer to buy Apple computers and pay within 5 days. I accepted their offer on that basis, thinking that it would save the hassle and time of using ebay. After 6 working days they acknowledged that they had tested it and found no problems, i.e. that it was as described, and asked for my bank details. I sent the information and have heard nothing since. I have sent two further emails and have had no reply.

1 comments Online Scams  · Apr 26, 2012

Trading4u.com — They have had my macbook pro for over 3 weeks now

They have had my macbook pro for over 3 weeks now, pretty sure they have stolen it every time i call or email i get ignored or they tell me they will contact me in a few days. DONT use them, if anyone has advice as to how i can contact authorities about it id greatly appreciate it.

4 comments Online Scams  · Apr 16, 2011