Sort by: Date | Popularity

Topface Complaints & Reviews

Topface / money loss

Hi
May 08, 2018

I took a 3 days subscription form topface app which is for making friends, which is said it's free till 9th May or 3 days of installation.but i rejected the subscription.still my amount has been deducted from my account on name of topface.amount is 1000 usd.please try to provide me link how will I get my deducted money.its a huge amount and I m a average family guy from India.please try to resolve my issue.sir/ maam.. Regard, Himanshu shekhar [protected]@gmail.com Phone no:- +91-[protected]

Topface / Fake profiles

Jw
Apr 14, 2015

To whom it may concern: I have recently signed up to your website as per the membership details above. I have already contacted your company to complaint as i believe the profiles on the website are fake and that the messages i have received are not replying to my questions in the emails. They look as if they are made by an answering machine. As i am not satisfied with the service provided by your website, i wish to cancel the membership and receive a full refund. Could you please do the necessary asap and let me know once you have refunded the full amount.