Sort by: Date | Popularity

Three Complaints & Reviews

Three / Unethical Behaviour, Lying salesman

Vi
Apr 15, 2016

I have just had my third bill in which was over 3x my contract price! I investigated it and spoke to three about it, to find out that i have been charged for all calls to three! Apparently it is not in my contract that i get free calls to other three customers!!! Be carefull! They are very misleading and will tell you anything to get you into a contract!! I fell utterly disgusted with the 'service' that i have provided me, upon complaining about this i have been told i have to wait 72 hours to get a call from the complaints team!!! They obviously have a lot of complaints to get through! The low contracts and 'free data' just isn't worth it!

Three / Phone replacement

El
Apr 13, 2016

‪#‎hatethreenetwork‬ ‪#‎findmyiphone6s‬ ‪#‎threenetwork‬ I never thought that I'm going to use word hate towards anything. Maybe disappointment probably but not hate. I'm going through a really tough experience with Three network and the reason why I'm writing all of this it's because I want them to hear me out. Let's say it's a one women campaign against the corporation. I was nothing more then a loyal customer to Three for the last 4 years. I renewed my contract twice with them and never experienced any issues. Recently my boyfriend bought me a new iPhone 6s as a...

Three - Victoria, Melbourne Metro Area / false and misrepresentation - internet service provider

Di

I am extremely disappointed and upset by "3" australia. I signed a contract with "3" based on the representation of the staff of "3" store telling me that i can use about 8 hours a day for internet service as well as mobile phone service if i joined a cap plan of $69 a month. Since i have never used internet service at home, i believed "3" staff and signed the contract. I have repeatedly asked that female staff would i be charged more than $69 a month if i use 8 hours a day internet service. She told me that "3" would not charge me more than that...