Sort by: Date | Popularity

Starion Energy Pa Inc Complaints & Reviews

Starion Energy Pa Inc - Connecticut, Middlebury / The worst company and services

Ra
Dec 22, 2014

People, stay away from the company Starion Energy Pa Inc. I started to get phone calls from them. They offered me their services and promised to provide reasonable prices. I really believed them, but these jerks simply fooled me. They started to take fake charges, also they ignored my requests and when I needed help, they simply ignored my emails. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Starion Energy Pa Inc - Connecticut, Southbury / Company fooled me and their services were too expensive

Ia
Apr 17, 2014

One day the rep from the company Starion Energy Pa Inc came to my door and told me that they offered lower prices for heating and electricity. He looked into my bill and told me that I was charged for much and offered their services. I agreed and signed the contract, but the next bill was horrible. I needed to pay for $400 more as I paid before. This guy befooled me. I don’t know what to do now. They didn’t reply to my complaints. Please, help me.

Starion Energy Pa Inc / Big bills

Al
Apr 11, 2013

Starion Energy Pa Inc called and said they had low rates. I was told they would always be lower. The bills were lower for about three months and then I forgot to check them about two months as I paid automatically. Today I looked at last bill and was shocked. It is three time s bigger than used to be.