Sort by: Date | Popularity

SimplyHired.com Complaints & Reviews

SimplyHired.com / global employment services - chirala, andhra pradesh

Su
Apr 09, 2019

There is fraud job post in SimplyHired.com. They are doing fraud and collecting money from people . Please take immediate action on this post and also on the user who posted this. I am giving all the details that I got from them. They cheated me I am sure they might cheated many people. Link: https://www.simplyhired.co.in/job/yQHRHOpBn2yZdztBb0k1DQK1eeZvaLmu9iYoJzth35XKsQmdWcRXFA?isp=0&q=-receptionist Mobile: [protected] Mail id: [protected]@outlook.in Paytm: [protected] Account details: UNION BANK OF INDIA NAME: Dhiraj Singh ACC: [protected]

SimplyHired.com - California, Sunnyvale / Support Department at SimplyHired.com

Ji
Jun 08, 2016

Unethical Behavior: After being a job seeker on SimplyHired.com for several years, I all of a sudden realized that I was not receiving any job alerts. I used to receive 2 a day from them. I emailed the support dept. and asked them why I was not receiving alerts that I had set up. I received an email back from a woman named ELIZABETH. She told me that all she could see were some EXPIRED job alerts from me in the system. Of course, I ranted about EXPIRING job alerts that I did not ask to expire. Why would a job search site EXPIRE someone's job alerts unless they asked them to. No other job...