Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sciencelab.com Complaints & Reviews

Sciencelab.com / Scam

Tw
Jun 6, 2011

ScienceLab.com is a website that purports to sell chemicals. It looks sleek and legitimate. However, they pretty much don't sell anything at all, but charge credit cards very quickly. Rarely some consumers have received junk scavenged from old labs, but most report having received nothing. Clients get jerked around about "back orders" until it's too late to reverse credit card charges, after which sciencelab.com no longer answers phone calls or replies to emails.

Sciencelab.com / Bait and switch with cheaper product

Je

On July 13, 2009, I ordered twenty (20) Hydrion pH pencils, which look like normal pencils, with about 7" of usable pH material. I was charged a total of $596.41 ($28.46 per pencil plus $27.21 for shipping) using my credit card. Sciencelab.com received the money on the same day. On 7/14, I received a notice that the product was backordered, and should arrive within 10 business days. On 8/3 and 8/13, I requested an update. They replied on 8/14, the products would ship that day. On 8/20, I received a shipment from them, but the items were wrong. They shipped 20 mechanical-type pencils instead of...