Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sagazone.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Sagazone.co.uk / The moderators banned me for nothing

Ba
Nov 03, 2014

I became a member of the website www.sagazone.co.uk couple of weeks ago. I joined the website and at the beginning, everything was ok. After that I started to get fake emails and ads. I contacted the moderator, but they refused to help. Also after that I was banned and no idea for what. The moderators stopped to communicate and no one helped afterwards. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Sagazone.co.uk / Possibly the world's slowest forum

Ma
Mar 30, 2012

Intelligent free thinkers? If that's what you're looking for, try somewhere else. A speedy and reactive site? If that's what you're looking for, try somewhere else. Possibly the world's slowest forum, populated with possibly the world's most institutionalised grannies, any attempt at free thinking debate is quickly swamped by hordes of politically correct stock answers from the indoctrinated masses. There is intelligence hidden in there but it's like a lighthouse in the fog, you may just catch a glimpse of it once in a while until the fog rolls in again.