Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rove Pest Control Complaints & Reviews

Rove Pest Control - Minnesota, Woodbury / Poor quality service; deceptive billing

Ro
Jan 11, 2013

Beware when you deal with this company. If you sign up for a year service, they will sneak an extra, fifth, service call right before the 12-month contract expires. Thought I signed up for four service calls - one for each season - but the sales rep spread out the calls to fit in five for the year. The service itself was poor. I had them out for ants, and the service did practically nothing. I had them come back out and re-treat a few times, but to no avail. Finally gave up with the extra calls and decided to ride out the contract. They will charge you cancellation fees even if you move. Not a business I would recommend from either a quality of service prospective, or a customer service prospective.

Rove Pest Control - Minnesota, St Paul Minneapolis / Bad service, billing ripoff

Up
Sep 05, 2012

I contracted with Rove Pest control (Minneapolis, St. Paul MN area) in 2010 to kill the small black ants that were taking over my lawn and landscape. For two seasons they came out every month (and more as I had to keep calling them back) to exterminate the ants. That's all I wanted done, and after two years they made no progress. The ants were never gone or even reduced in number. Nearly $100 a month for two full seasons and they accomplished nothing. My calls of complaint were always greeted with sorry excuses. I found a product online (called DeltaGard) and in the spring of 2012, as the...

Rove Pest Control - Minnesota, Woodbury / Fraudulent Bussiness Practices

Ja
Oct 08, 2011

On 07/21/11 at 6:05 P.M. an individual by the name of Otto came to my door unsolicited to sell me the Rove Pest Control service. The sales tactics were extremely high pressure and arm twisting. Otto would not leave my property unless I signed a service agreement. His sales pitch was that I could think about it and cancel anytime within 3 days. I signed the agreement and Otto provided me a contract with his name and out of state phone number clearly printed on the contract, [protected]. Otto stated that I should call him if I decided to cancel. On 07/22/11 at 12:56 p.m. I phoned Otto and canceled the...