Sort by: Date | Popularity

Roomba Complaints & Reviews

Roomba / poor product and service

Ma
Oct 31, 2011

Everyone This is an email i submitted to the Director of customer service at Irobot Never got a response to this date!!! Mary Ellen I submitted this to consumer affairs and very disappointed into how your company gave me the run around for several years now!! All I ask was for my Roomba vacuums to work after spending $$ I work very hard for my money and with three kids it is hard to reinvest on something I thought would last me I need to know if your company is taking the responsability of lettng me return this faulty systems and replace I have had problems with IRobot systems and...

Roomba - Arizona, Phoenix / Warrantee

Al

I purchased the extended warrantee from Brookstone for a $300 Romba. They said if anything goes wrong, it will be fixed at no charge. That was a lie. I just sent in my Romba for repair to the company, they sent it back saying it had a bad battery, that I would have to purchase a new one, and gave me the web-site address. What a rip-off The warrantee doesn't exclude anything What a looser company Tell everyone you know never to buy anything from Brookstone again. They're liers!