Sort by: Date | Popularity

Redwood Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews

Redwood Merchant Services - California, Santa Rosa / Fraud, Unnecessary hold of funds

Bk
Jul 12, 2013

Even after proving the legitimate transaction (unnecessary amount of 'proof' requested and supplied), RMS is still withholding the funds. This company is fraudulent and, apparently, is holding onto our funds just to make interest on it. We'll be switching to another company as soon as this ordeal is finished. BTW, Michael at RMS hasn't been very helpful and is rude and condescending. (I am going to post this in as many places online as possible, to warn others.)

Redwood Merchant Services / Fraud and cheating

Va

I would like to share a poor experience that I had with Redwood Merchant Services. I currently employ their services as my merchant account and am dissatisfied. I had two placed transactions for one customer for $2, 000 each, none of which were deposited to my account. I received no email or letter stating why. So I emailed one of their employees by the name of Kristy Umphenor. I received an email the next day by someone of the name of Tina Steffen to call her back. I called back to speak to Tina, then someone by the name of Michael Morrisey answered. I told Michael I wanted to speak to Tina...