Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rageon.com Complaints & Reviews

Rageon.com / t-shirts

Da
Jan 02, 2019

They deducted money from my debit card but never provided an order# or tracking#. They won't check on my order 'cause they don't have the order number, and they just send automated emails about how they are checking on it. I looked up their customer service phn# and called it, but you can't talk to a person or leave a voicemail. Just instructions on how to send another email to them. Terrible customer service, terrible company.

Rageon.com - Michigan, Rochester / grinch christmas t-shirts

Ra
Dec 26, 2018

Ordered on December 7 and it is December 26 and my t-shirts ordered are in production. They will not make the December 28 deadline. Their website say 7 to 10 days for production. I am pass that. I asked to cancel the order and they were timely at saying yes we cancelled the order. However, I do not have time to order replacements. So I am out of luck. I purchase a lot of this type of t-shirts and this is the first time I encountered this issue. It would have been better served if rageon.com said we will make them for you and get them to you by that day since we dropped the ball.