Sort by: Date | Popularity

Promails.org Complaints & Reviews

Promails.org / non upgrade/non payment

Mu
Oct 26, 2011

I have paid the Gold Membership fee on June 8, 2010 by Paypal.com. Payment details are below: Jun 8, 2010 07:22:19 PDT Transaction ID: 73H412888H1010245 Gold Membership - 1002921 Amount $249.00 USD The site did not upgrade my account not pay me any my earnings. I will be thankful to you for any help in this regard. musaddiqamin

Promails.org / Scam

Si
Sep 12, 2011

Joined company reading emails seven days a week as a free member.The compant bosted you can earn $10, 000 easily. After many weeks, i made a request for payment when my account went over $10, 000, i was told i have not earned enough. I have emailed the company many times without response. The company has never responded to any of my emails. I have continued reading emails, and my account has a total of $35, 350. Every time i make a request for payment, i received the same reply." you have not earned enough for payment.

Promails.org / Not transparent in their dealings

Ka

After making promises of a pay-out target of $10K - one has to learn that the specific option is not available unless one subscribes to the next "level" at a cost of either $249 or $199 - there are two different prices listed on the site - it is unclear which is the correct one. Recently a whole bunch of emails was sent by one of the people working for them that the whole process is automated - and that a 30 day waiting period is needed before the pay-out is made. However, the company never responds directly to any email sent to them, with regards any questions of any nature. This company/site...