Sort by: Date | Popularity

Portablehookahs.com Complaints & Reviews

Portablehookahs.com - New York, New York / Review

Ja
Jan 13, 2015

I recently ordered The Kind Pen vaporizer and this company is absolutely awesome. If any of you understand how vaporizer pens work, you often need to change the coil. Portable Hookahs is sending me a few coil every two months when I need it. I couldn't believe when it said "LIFETIME WARRANTY" but they were actually truthful. I use the pen for dry herb and wax on the go. The pen is so tiny and works great. The only downside is that the dry herb chamber is a little smaller than I'd like it to be. Either way, this was definitely the bang for the buck. I'm also looking to quit...

Portablehookahs.com - New York, New York / Positive Review

Be
Oct 30, 2014

It seems this website is dedicated to unhappy customers and it is difficult to leave a positive review. Considering the high rank of portable hookahs, a few complaints still means a 99% positive feedback rate remains. I have ordered from Portablehookahs.com a few times now and everything went great. When I had a small issue with one order, it was quickly resolved. A customer service rep asked me to go on this website to make get the record straight. A company can try to have an 100% satisfaction rate but not everyone can get pleased. We all know that the only time we will go out of our way to...

Portablehookahs.com / They are crooks and don't buy from them

In
Oct 18, 2014

I ordered hookah from the website www.portablehookahs.com. I was upset with the services and that this company wanted only to steal from me. I paid for the order and these jerks promised to deliver my stuff for free, but after 3 days they simply took money from my account and no one warned me about it. WTF? I waited for the order, which was lost somewhere and the seller only diddle-daddle. I still haven’t received order and money, which they took for the delivery. Post comments about them.

Portablehookahs.com / My order hasn't been delivered

Rd
Jun 29, 2014

I ordered from www.portablehookahs.com, but I wouldn’t recommend this website to other people. I paid with my card and the payment was clear. After that I got the confirmation email from the seller and the tracking number. I waited 4 weeks, but my order never arrived. Also the seller provided fake tracking number and didn’t reply to my emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?