Sort by: Date | Popularity

PNB Complaints & Reviews

PNB / harassment and vindictive attitude to the senior citizen customer

Ni
Apr 18, 2018

FROM SRI RAM KRIPAL BHATTACHARJEE 73, Tarafdar Para Road P.O. Authpur, Dist. North twentyfour Parganas West Bengal Pin. 743128 Mo. 9874731592 To The Principal Nodal Officer General Manager, Punjab National Bank Customer Care Centre Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka New Delhi 110075 Tel.No:+91-11-28044907 E-Mail: [email protected] Sub. Vindictive attitude, Negative attitude and harassment, Rude behavior to the Senior citizen customer by the Branch Manager Mr. Williams at Jagatdal Auckland Branch, your intervention request of Ref. SB Account...

PNB / ATM Fraud

Sa
Feb 8, 2011

Sir, Twice i received the message on my mobile about the trancation made from my account using the debit card, though i never made those transaction. I have registered this complaint with the PNB customer care ( Very Unprofessional behaviour, tough to deal and very limited knowledge of the CCEs). I got one amount reversed but the another one (for the bigger amount) was declined after 4 month of registering complaint. I followed up more than 100 times for the status of my amount and every time i got the reply that it was approved and will transacted in your account, the same comfirmation i received...

PNB / wrongly debit my a/c

Sa

sir most humbly with due respect i beg to state that i had made a transaction from axis bank atm counter najafgarh, using my pnb atm. the transaction was declined but an amount of Rs.6000/- was debited from my account.when the complain was given to the bank they did not take any interest regarding this matter and told me to call on helpline no 1800 180 2222 but there is no responce from this no. i called many times. the transactiohn was made on 13/10/09 at 7:42pm and i have still not received my amount, so i will be very grateful to you if you take necessary steps and refund my amount. thanking you, yours faithfully, satnarain A/c no.1519000100273618, mobile no. 9212726973 pnb najafgarh.

PNB / Poor Service

Vp

I am subscriber of BSNL Broadband under Plan Combo+. For last week I am getting no connectivity and therefore lodged a complaint no. 347216 at Call Centre of BSNL on 12.04.2008. Despite repeated request the problem has not been sort out. No one responds sincerely and every time give false promises. God knows what will be the fate of Public Sector in this intence competition. I hope the complaint shall reach to the right forum to improve the services.